Police want to trace driver who fled after colliding with red Vauxhall Safira on A47 near Wisbech
POLICE want to trace a car driver who failed to stop after colliding with another car on the A47 in Wisbech.
They say the unknown vehicle was in collision with a red Vauxhall Zafira at the junction with Redmoor Lane at about 5.30pm on Monday, December 3.
The occupants of the Zafira went to hospital with minor injuries.
PC David Tudman, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the driver of the unknown vehicle which would have sustained considerable front end damage and appeal for them to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Tudman at the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle