Police want to trace driver who fled scene of Downham Market crash
- Credit: Archant
Police want to trace a driver who left the scene of a crash which saw a woman suffer neck injuries on Saturday.
A green Ford Mondeo was involved in a collision with a blue Peugeot 206 outside Denver Post Office and Stores in Downham Road, Downham Market, at about 1.40pm.
The Peugeot was stationary at the time and the female driver suffered minor neck injuries as a result of the incident.
The male driver of the Mondeo - registration Y521 SBJ - initially stopped at the scene but left before exchanging details.
The car is believed to have headed in the direction of the A10.
You may also want to watch:
The Mondeo will have substantial damage to the front nearside lights, bumper and bonnet and officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know its whereabouts.
The man was described as white, about 5ft 6in tall, of medium build with dark brown collar length hair and wearing blue jeans and a green bomber-style jacket. He was also unshaven.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Keith Sainsbury at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.