Police warning after teenagers seen breaking into abandoned houses in March and causing criminal damage
- Credit: Archant
Police say they have had “numerous complaints” from residents that teenagers have been breaking into abandoned houses around March and causing criminal damage.
“The properties have been boarded up, but the boards were removed from the windows, so they could get back inside,” said a police spokesman.
“Last week this escalated to an arson attack at one of the properties where teenagers were seen to leave the property just before a fire was reported.
“Please make sure you know where your teenagers are, at all times.
“Anybody found in these properties will be dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
“Anybody who has any relevant information regarding this arson, please call 101.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government