MPs Steve Barclay and Lucy Frazer both backing Boris to be next Prime Minister - but who do you want them to support? Take part in our special poll
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay and SE Cambs MP Lucy Frazer are both backing Boris Johnson to become the next party leader and prime minister.
But who do you want your MP to support in the next round of voting?
Tell us which of the remaining candidates you prefer in our quick, easy to take part in poll.
Mr Barclay, who is also Brexit Secretary, insists Mr Johnson is the only candidates capable of "defeating both Mr Corbyn and Nigel Farage".
Three candidates were knocked out of the Conservative leadership battle today - but West Suffolk MP Matthew Hancock lives to fight on another day.
You may also want to watch:
Andrea Leadsom, Mark Harper and Esther McVey failed to get enough votes to carry them through to the next round of the MPs' voting as Boris Johnson led the pack with 114 votes from the 313 Tory MPs who took part in the election.
Jeremy Hunt was second with 43 votes followed by Michael Gove on 37. Dominic Rabb won 27, Sajid Javid 23, Mr Hancock 20, and Rory Stewart won 19 votes.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 10 Salon owner grateful to be 'back doing what I love'