Poor judgement at mayor making ceremony
I’ve read articles that says some councillors didn’t attend the mayor–making and in my opinion that is petty, most votes win in every town council up and down the nation, what makes Wisbech so different?
Councillors get nominated and voted on, what does Cllr Patrick think an election is?
I dread to think what he will do if next year he loses his seats with this ‘knowledge’ of voting and elections. I’m glad he doesn’t represent me!
When he stood for county, I shredded his leaflet straight away!
I think this is poor judgement on the independent councillors part (not forgetting the other independents here) but I’m just a voter!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage