Porsche help rescue animals at RSPCA in Block Fen, Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
A boot full of goodies has been donated to the rescue animals at RSPCA at Block Fen thanks to a car dealership.
Porsche Centre Cambridge said they were delighted to support the Wimblington centre as part of their 12 Days of Christmas charity donation.
During the last four weeks customers, staff and local residents of the Harston dealership donated for the animals by filling the boot of a Porsche Cayenne.
Andy Matthews, general sales manager who lives in Chatteris, along with Patsy Marshall and Amy Dennis from the dealership, delivered all the Christmas goodies this week to the team at the centre.
Andy said: ”This was a really special event for us to support such a fantastic local charity in our catchment area and we were overwhelmed with the support we received.
You may also want to watch:
“A huge thank you for everyone that donated to such a worthwhile cause.
The team are seen with rescue dogs Pete, Mick and Louise who are all looking for new homes.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour