Premier Properties take over March estate agent Collingwoods
LETTING agents Premier Properties, based in Chatteris and Whittlesey, has taken over Collingwoods Estate Management Ltd in March.
Collingwoods, a long-established independent estate agent, was previously owned by Neville Blackwell, who passed away in 2009.
Claire Lilley, who runs Premier Properties with her husband Andy, said: “We are thrilled to be able to take the reins of Mr Blackwell’s business and hope that we will be able to continue to provide the service to the town that he did.
“We have worked closely with Mr Blackwell’s son and daughter, John and Ann, to ensure a smooth and seamless transition.
“Mr Blackwell had very high standards and we want to continue these and combine our experience and knowledge of the modern market with the traditional values Collingwoods have always followed.”
You may also want to watch:
Collingwoods Estate Management Ltd will now form part of the Premier Properties group, being an established local independent agent with a pro-active marketing and management strategy.
John Blackwell, Neville’s son, said: “We are delighted that Premier Properties have taken over the management of Collingwoods. They provide a strong platform to take the business forward.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 6 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 7 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
“We wish Andy and Claire the best of luck and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for the support they gave to Collingwoods and particularly to our late father. We would also like to thank the staff for all their valuable help over many years.”
Mrs Lilley said the March office will continue to be run by Jenny Kelly, who has been with Collingwood for a number of years, with the support of Cassie Miller.
She said: “With them staying in place we are confident that continuity will be maintained and Mrs Kelly will continue to deal with sales and commercial lettings, an area we are excited to be expanding into and hope to build on.”
Collingwoods contact details will remain the same and they can be contacted on 01354 452488. Premier Properties can be contacted on 01354 694021 (Chatteris) and 01733 206870 (Whittlesey) or see their websites: www.collingwoodsmarch.co.uk and www.premierproperties.uk.net