Premier Properties take over March estate agent Collingwoods
LETTING agents Premier Properties, based in Chatteris and Whittlesey, has taken over Collingwoods Estate Management Ltd in March.
Collingwoods, a long-established independent estate agent, was previously owned by Neville Blackwell, who passed away in 2009.
Claire Lilley, who runs Premier Properties with her husband Andy, said: “We are thrilled to be able to take the reins of Mr Blackwell’s business and hope that we will be able to continue to provide the service to the town that he did.
“We have worked closely with Mr Blackwell’s son and daughter, John and Ann, to ensure a smooth and seamless transition.
“Mr Blackwell had very high standards and we want to continue these and combine our experience and knowledge of the modern market with the traditional values Collingwoods have always followed.”
You may also want to watch:
Collingwoods Estate Management Ltd will now form part of the Premier Properties group, being an established local independent agent with a pro-active marketing and management strategy.
John Blackwell, Neville’s son, said: “We are delighted that Premier Properties have taken over the management of Collingwoods. They provide a strong platform to take the business forward.
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Long-serving work couple leaving Fens for Nigeria to build care home
- 3 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 4 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 5 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 6 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 7 Primary school joins laureate's £100m-a-year bid to boost libraries
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
- 10 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
“We wish Andy and Claire the best of luck and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for the support they gave to Collingwoods and particularly to our late father. We would also like to thank the staff for all their valuable help over many years.”
Mrs Lilley said the March office will continue to be run by Jenny Kelly, who has been with Collingwood for a number of years, with the support of Cassie Miller.
She said: “With them staying in place we are confident that continuity will be maintained and Mrs Kelly will continue to deal with sales and commercial lettings, an area we are excited to be expanding into and hope to build on.”
Collingwoods contact details will remain the same and they can be contacted on 01354 452488. Premier Properties can be contacted on 01354 694021 (Chatteris) and 01733 206870 (Whittlesey) or see their websites: www.collingwoodsmarch.co.uk and www.premierproperties.uk.net