Price tag of nearly �1 million put on 15 acre Fenland fishing lake business
A FENLAND caravan park and fishery has gone on the market with a price tag of just under �1 million.
Pisces Country Park at Welney is being advertised for sale to include 15 acres, a four bedroom house, three coarse fishing lakes and site licences for 26 static holiday caravans.
The park has been developed on level land, with caravans sited adjacent to Swan Lake the largest of lakes.
The fishery has three lakes encompassing a third of the overall site. The pools are clay based and dug within an area of former marshland. The complex is well stocked and offers sport for both the specimen carp hunter and coarse angler.
A spokesman for the agents said the business was owned by a local family who wanted to take life easier. Offers of around �975,000 are being invited.
Fenn Wright partner and fisheries expert Martin Freeman said: “ I understand Bob Nudd has been a regular angler here, and it’s hard to imagine a better recommendation than that.”
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 10 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
Full details of Pisces Country Park are obtainable from Fenn Wright on 01206 216555 or visit the website fisheries4sale.com.