Price tag of nearly �1 million put on 15 acre Fenland fishing lake business
A FENLAND caravan park and fishery has gone on the market with a price tag of just under �1 million.
Pisces Country Park at Welney is being advertised for sale to include 15 acres, a four bedroom house, three coarse fishing lakes and site licences for 26 static holiday caravans.
The park has been developed on level land, with caravans sited adjacent to Swan Lake the largest of lakes.
The fishery has three lakes encompassing a third of the overall site. The pools are clay based and dug within an area of former marshland. The complex is well stocked and offers sport for both the specimen carp hunter and coarse angler.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the agents said the business was owned by a local family who wanted to take life easier. Offers of around �975,000 are being invited.
Fenn Wright partner and fisheries expert Martin Freeman said: “ I understand Bob Nudd has been a regular angler here, and it’s hard to imagine a better recommendation than that.”
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
Full details of Pisces Country Park are obtainable from Fenn Wright on 01206 216555 or visit the website fisheries4sale.com.