Price tag of nearly �1 million put on 15 acre Fenland fishing lake business
A FENLAND caravan park and fishery has gone on the market with a price tag of just under �1 million.
Pisces Country Park at Welney is being advertised for sale to include 15 acres, a four bedroom house, three coarse fishing lakes and site licences for 26 static holiday caravans.
The park has been developed on level land, with caravans sited adjacent to Swan Lake the largest of lakes.
The fishery has three lakes encompassing a third of the overall site. The pools are clay based and dug within an area of former marshland. The complex is well stocked and offers sport for both the specimen carp hunter and coarse angler.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the agents said the business was owned by a local family who wanted to take life easier. Offers of around �975,000 are being invited.
Fenn Wright partner and fisheries expert Martin Freeman said: “ I understand Bob Nudd has been a regular angler here, and it’s hard to imagine a better recommendation than that.”
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Ex-employee ordered to pay £2k after losing ‘age discrimination’ case
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Drink driver reported after village crash
- 9 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
Full details of Pisces Country Park are obtainable from Fenn Wright on 01206 216555 or visit the website fisheries4sale.com.