Prime Minister overestimated his power and authority over promise for better EU deal – and should tender resignation
Yes! You’ve got it, our Prime Minster promised as part of his election pledge he would secure a better future for the people of Britain with a new EU deal.
Unfortunately David Cameron overestimated his power and authority, and his position in the chain of command in relation to a single dominant world government that oversees every country, person and garden plants.
I therefore request for our Prime Minister to tender his resignation. Unfortunately Britain’s double setback is not ‘Greece and migration’ but ‘David and Cameron’.
I must apologise for my abruptness, but as one gets older you see things in a different light. Decision making is a simple case of “black or white, yes or no, right or wrong and nothing in between”.
I have learned never to make a promise I cannot keep, that means if I promise you £50 I already have it in cash in a brown envelope in my pocket.
As all the other political parties stated, there is only one answer to the EU: is “Britain IN or OUT”!
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 3 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 8 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 9 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’