Prime Minister overestimated his power and authority over promise for better EU deal – and should tender resignation
Yes! You’ve got it, our Prime Minster promised as part of his election pledge he would secure a better future for the people of Britain with a new EU deal.
Unfortunately David Cameron overestimated his power and authority, and his position in the chain of command in relation to a single dominant world government that oversees every country, person and garden plants.
I therefore request for our Prime Minister to tender his resignation. Unfortunately Britain’s double setback is not ‘Greece and migration’ but ‘David and Cameron’.
I must apologise for my abruptness, but as one gets older you see things in a different light. Decision making is a simple case of “black or white, yes or no, right or wrong and nothing in between”.
I have learned never to make a promise I cannot keep, that means if I promise you £50 I already have it in cash in a brown envelope in my pocket.
You may also want to watch:
As all the other political parties stated, there is only one answer to the EU: is “Britain IN or OUT”!
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November