Public asked to share their experiences of Papworth Hospital as it gears up for Care Quality Commission inspection
- Credit: Archant
Papworth Hospital is due to be inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as part of a routine inspection of hospital services.
It is the largest specialist hospital of its kind in the UK, providing care for adults with heart and lung disease, including organ transplant services.
The inspection will begin on December 2. Before then, the public is asked to share their experiences of the hospital with Healthwatch Cambridgeshire, whose role is to help people have a say on local health and social care services.
The group has direct links with regulatory bodies such as the Care Quality Commission and Monitor.
The inspectors are particularly keen to find out about the experiences of people with a learning disability and people with a sensory impairment. Information gathered will help the inspection team plan their inspection.
You may also want to watch:
To share your experieneces of using Papworth Hospital, e-mail email@example.com stating ‘Papworth’ in the subject line, call 01480 420628 or fill in an online feedback form at www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk. Closing date is November 19.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder