Public asked to share their experiences of Papworth Hospital as it gears up for Care Quality Commission inspection
- Credit: Archant
Papworth Hospital is due to be inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as part of a routine inspection of hospital services.
It is the largest specialist hospital of its kind in the UK, providing care for adults with heart and lung disease, including organ transplant services.
The inspection will begin on December 2. Before then, the public is asked to share their experiences of the hospital with Healthwatch Cambridgeshire, whose role is to help people have a say on local health and social care services.
The group has direct links with regulatory bodies such as the Care Quality Commission and Monitor.
The inspectors are particularly keen to find out about the experiences of people with a learning disability and people with a sensory impairment. Information gathered will help the inspection team plan their inspection.
To share your experieneces of using Papworth Hospital, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Papworth’ in the subject line, call 01480 420628 or fill in an online feedback form at www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk. Closing date is November 19.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 3 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 6 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 7 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 8 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 9 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 10 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life