LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
Notice is given that I, Charlie Boughton, have on the 07/03/2019, applied to Fenland District Council as the Licensing Authority for the grant of a premises licence in respect of Fields End Water Ltd, Benwick Rd, Doddington, March PE15 0TY:
Sale by Retail of Alcohol Days and Times: Monday-Saturday 11.00-20.30 Sunday 12.00-20.30
Anyone wishing to make representations concerning this application should do so in writing to: Licensing Department, Fenland District Council, Fenland Hall, County Road, March, Cambs PE15 8NQ
Representations in respect of this application must reach the Licensing Authority by 02/04/2019
You may also want to watch:
Persons wishing to inspect the register or the record of this application may do so by attending the office of the Licensing Section, during office hours, Monday to Friday inclusive.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, the maximum fine for which on summary conviction is £5000.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government