Putting on the style
Some of the former students of a secondary school returned to strut their stuff along the catwalk as part of fund-raising for the present Year 11 students prom. About 80 people attended the fashion show at Neale-Wade Community College, March, organised b
Some of the former students of a secondary school returned to strut their stuff along the catwalk as part of fund-raising for the present Year 11 students' prom.
About 80 people attended the fashion show at Neale-Wade Community College, March, organised by the school's prom committee. The former students were joined by two current Year 11 students, Jamie Constable and Declan Burke, with suits provided by Boon and Potter, of March.
Dresses were provided by Elegance Design Wear.
A total of £200 was raised, £150 through ticket sales and a further £50 from five businesses which had stalls at the show and donated their proceeds to the committee.
You may also want to watch:
The next fund-raiser will be a variety evening, organised by Year 11 students, on March 28 (7.30pm).
Tickets costing £2 are available from the school or on the door.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award