Charity race night at March Braza Club to raise funds for FACT, HACT and ESACT
- Credit: Archant
Taxi drivers will be among the paying guests at a charity race night at the March Braza Club on Saturday June 8 to raise cash for community transport providers FACT.
Signalling the welcoming of a new, charity focused community transport scheme FACT staff and taxi drivers will be among those joining forces to raise money for the new look charity.
Tickets cost only £5 and only a few remain if you want to pop along.
In a "very new approach" for the not-for-profit organisation, bosses hope the event will bring people together to help fund their community transport services in Cambridgeshire.
Tickets cost £5 per person and there are only a limited number of tickets still available -all of the money will go towards providing transport services and befriending clubs.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation is calling for businesses to lend a hand by donating prizes for the race night event and displaying the poster around town.
Businesses that help have been promised a mention in the next FACT newsletter.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
A spokesman said: "This is a new approach for us and we are hoping local businesses will join us to help us continue to provide our community transport services throughout Fenland.
For tickets call 01354 661234 or email: email@example.com
To purchase tickets, call 01354 661234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org