Charity race night at March Braza Club to raise funds for FACT, HACT and ESACT
- Credit: Archant
Taxi drivers will be among the paying guests at a charity race night at the March Braza Club on Saturday June 8 to raise cash for community transport providers FACT.
Signalling the welcoming of a new, charity focused community transport scheme FACT staff and taxi drivers will be among those joining forces to raise money for the new look charity.
Tickets cost only £5 and only a few remain if you want to pop along.
In a "very new approach" for the not-for-profit organisation, bosses hope the event will bring people together to help fund their community transport services in Cambridgeshire.
Tickets cost £5 per person and there are only a limited number of tickets still available -all of the money will go towards providing transport services and befriending clubs.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation is calling for businesses to lend a hand by donating prizes for the race night event and displaying the poster around town.
Businesses that help have been promised a mention in the next FACT newsletter.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
A spokesman said: "This is a new approach for us and we are hoping local businesses will join us to help us continue to provide our community transport services throughout Fenland.
For tickets call 01354 661234 or email: email@example.com
To purchase tickets, call 01354 661234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org