Raiders burgle house in Coates
BURGLARS escaped with a haul of electronic goods after a break in.
Intruders forced their into the house in Church Gardens, Coates, near Whittlesey between 9am and noon on Friday (July 30).
After searching the house, they took a laptop computer, a Nintendo Wii, a Lumex camera and a 32 gig iPod Touch as well as watches and jewellery.
But Detective Constable Jon Edwards said the culprits may have left their getaway vehicle in the area while carrying out the burglary.
He also believes dog walkers in nearby Cow Way might have seen the offenders make their escape.
Anyone with information should call DC Edwards at Ramsey Police Station on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 7 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack