Raising Academic and Social Acheivement
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of? Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of?
Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
Mrs Coombs clearly has a better idea she wants the kids to have a “fun time” and pierce themselves with whatever takes their fancy rather than concentrate on getting an education.
Quite right too, what better preparation for a life in “prison, where you can wear your own stuff and get pierced ( or as it is better known “heaven”) and maybe even aspire to one of those flashy tattoos that says something you don’t understand in a foreign script. That is what we want for our kids, not some qualifications and a sense of pride in your appearance.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hitch needs to understand students need to get their faces out of their books and filled with metal, that is the future. Make Mrs Coombs Principal!
While we’re about it run the school by facebook vote, that’ll sort it.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal