Raising Academic and Social Acheivement
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of? Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of?
Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
Mrs Coombs clearly has a better idea she wants the kids to have a “fun time” and pierce themselves with whatever takes their fancy rather than concentrate on getting an education.
Quite right too, what better preparation for a life in “prison, where you can wear your own stuff and get pierced ( or as it is better known “heaven”) and maybe even aspire to one of those flashy tattoos that says something you don’t understand in a foreign script. That is what we want for our kids, not some qualifications and a sense of pride in your appearance.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hitch needs to understand students need to get their faces out of their books and filled with metal, that is the future. Make Mrs Coombs Principal!
While we’re about it run the school by facebook vote, that’ll sort it.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 5 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 6 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 7 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 8 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 9 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 10 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip