Raising Academic and Social Acheivement
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of? Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of?
Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
Mrs Coombs clearly has a better idea she wants the kids to have a “fun time” and pierce themselves with whatever takes their fancy rather than concentrate on getting an education.
Quite right too, what better preparation for a life in “prison, where you can wear your own stuff and get pierced ( or as it is better known “heaven”) and maybe even aspire to one of those flashy tattoos that says something you don’t understand in a foreign script. That is what we want for our kids, not some qualifications and a sense of pride in your appearance.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hitch needs to understand students need to get their faces out of their books and filled with metal, that is the future. Make Mrs Coombs Principal!
While we’re about it run the school by facebook vote, that’ll sort it.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash