Raising Academic and Social Acheivement
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of? Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
WHAT are Neale Wade thinking of?
Mr Hitch wants to “raise academic and social achievement” what does he think he is running, a school?
Mrs Coombs clearly has a better idea she wants the kids to have a “fun time” and pierce themselves with whatever takes their fancy rather than concentrate on getting an education.
Quite right too, what better preparation for a life in “prison, where you can wear your own stuff and get pierced ( or as it is better known “heaven”) and maybe even aspire to one of those flashy tattoos that says something you don’t understand in a foreign script. That is what we want for our kids, not some qualifications and a sense of pride in your appearance.
Mr Hitch needs to understand students need to get their faces out of their books and filled with metal, that is the future. Make Mrs Coombs Principal!
While we’re about it run the school by facebook vote, that’ll sort it.
- 1 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 2 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 3 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 4 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 5 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 6 Jon serves up a painting fit for Her Majesty
- 7 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 8 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 9 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 10 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze