Three arrests following attempted ram raid on East Cambs village store
- Credit: Archant
Three arrests have been made following an attempted ram raid on an East Cambridgeshire village store today.
Police confirmed the arrests were made following an incident at the Co-op in Mill Street, Isleham.
“An investigation has been launched by detectives the following an attempted ram raid in Cambridgeshire in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday),” said a police spokesman.
“Officers attended the scene, along with the police helicopter, and shortly afterwards three men were arrested.
“They have been taken to police custody for questioning and enquiries are ongoing.”
You may also want to watch:
“The incident took place at the Co-op at around 4.35am
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'