Ram Raid! Two life-sized ornamental sheep stolen from garden in midnight rustle
EVEN Little Bo Peep should be able to keep tags on these sheep - for they do not move.
But these two, life-sized, ornamental members of the flock have still gone missing from a garden in Wimblington.
Made of fibreglass and worth about �300 each, the sheep disappeared - believed stolen - at some point over Friday night.
“They look like real sheep but they don’t tend to wander off,” said owner Jonathan Moore, of Addison Road.
“I would have thought they would end up in someone’s garden. It is quite likely that have been stolen as a prank.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Moore bought the sheep from a shop in Downham Market for his wife’s birthday. He also has a fibreglass border collie but it failed to keep the sheep from making off.
A police spokesman said: “These are very distinctive ornaments and I would urge anyone who has any information about their whereabouts to call police on 101.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
Mr Moore also urged anyone who spots the sheep wandering about to contact him on 01354 741124.