Two women who died in Ramsey Forty Foot ditch crash were travelling in rear seats
- Credit: Archant
The two people who were killed in a car crash this morning were women and were travelling in rear seats, police have confirmed.
The crash involving one vehicle was reported at about 7.15am today (October 13) and happened in Puddock Road, off Ramsey Forty Foot.
According to police, the vehicle, which had four people inside, left the road and went into a water-filled ditch.
Two people, who were in the rear of the vehicle, have died, while two people, who were in the front, have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
Police have launched an investigation into how the crash happened and the road has been shut.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 101, quoting incident number 70 of today.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle