Dad thanks mystery motorist for random act of kindness at drive-thru
- Credit: Google Maps
A dad driving his disabled son home from hospital has thanked a kind-hearted motorist for a random act of kindness at McDonald’s.
Chris King was using the drive-thru at the Eye Green fast-food restaurant near Thorney on Tuesday (January 12) following a “horrible hospital appointment”.
Mr King placed his order and drove round to the next window, it was there that he was told the car in front had already paid for his meal and he owed nothing.
The kind gesture nearly brought him to tears and he would now like to find the driver of the dark-coloured 2016 Kia Sportage.
He said: “If you’re the person who randomly decided to pay for the car behind’s food... The car behind was driven by me.
You may also want to watch:
“A man who was taking his disabled child for a treat for being so, so brave at an absolutely horrible hospital appointment today.
“Your completely random act of kindness made our day immeasurably better and you nearly made a 45-year-old man cry.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
“We didn’t have a chance to thank the person so If anyone doesn’t mind sharing my post, we’d be really grateful.”
Was it you who paid for Mr King’s order, or do you know the person who did? Email: email@example.com