RATzcool’s budding young performers achieve outstanding exam results
- Credit: Archant
MUSICAL Theatre students from one of Fenland’s performing schools celebrated their outstanding exam results by putting on a song and dance show for their parents on Saturday.
RATzcool students achieved 10 Distinctions, 14 Merits and two Passes in their London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art examinations – with no fails.
At the end of the showcase the students were awarded with their LAMDA certificates.
Lesley Mardle, RATzcool’s head teacher, said: “I am so happy for all of you. You have all worked so enthusiastically to achieve these marvellous results and to make us and your parents proud of what is good and positive in Wisbech today.”
RATzcool began three years ago to help budding young performers develop theatrical skills.
You may also want to watch:
The school now has 92 students aged from five to 18 years old who do classes in drama, self-development, singing and dance for musicals, arts & crafts and technical skills.
RATzcool are now enrolling new students for a September 2013 start.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org