Readers with a winning formula
OUR Winners Enclosure feature, containing 12 special end-of-year competitions, proved a success with readers. The competitions, which appeared in our December 29 issue, attracted hundreds of entries. The 15 winners in the Elgood s Double Swan competitio
OUR 'Winners Enclosure' feature, containing 12 special end-of-year competitions, proved a success with readers.
The competitions, which appeared in our December 29 issue, attracted hundreds of entries.
The 15 winners in the Elgood's Double Swan competition are: Dorothy Wright, Smiths Chase, March; Anne Martin, Water Gardens, Wisbech; Rosemary Richardson, Smeeth Road, Marshland St James; Margaret Cross, Westwood Avenue, March; Mrs W Hall, Church Road, Emneth; Kevan London, Lancaster Drive, Long Sutton; Tony Morley, Waterside Gardens, March; Mrs M Brighty, Upwell Road, March; Hannah Wilson, Dowgate Road, Leverington; Mr R Pollington, Front Road, Murrow; Mr J Norman, Albany Road, Wisbech; Mrs F Dickerson, March Road, Coates; Mrs S Lambert, Percheron Drive, March; Mr R Burgess, Ramnoth Road, Wisbech; and Mrs F Cookson, Elizabeth Terrace, Wisbech.
All win an eight-pack of 500ml bottles of Elgood's Double Swan premium pale ale
You may also want to watch:
The 10 winners of Wisbech author Jeanne Whitmee's latest novel, Wishes and Dreams, are: Margaret Cross, Westwood Avenue, March; K Chamberlain, Perry Road, Leverington; Mr J Miller, Elm Road, March; David Wysoczanski, Benwick Road, Whittlesey; Mrs P James, Eastwood Avenue, March; Peter Upfield, Church Road, Walpole St Peter; Mrs J Hughes, Horseshoe Terrace, Wisbech; Mae Green, Marsh Walk, Wisbech; Miss F Harwin, Ravenhill Drive, March; and R Canter, Olivers Way, March.
The Sunday lunch for four at the George Inn, March, was won by S Wheeler, of The Green, March.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
The £10 voucher at Doddington Garden Centre went to Mrs G Kightly, of West Street, Chatteris, and the £15 voucher for Betts, the March butcher, went to Mrs M Hull, of Gaul Road, March.
Winner of the round of golf and meal for two at the Wyboston Lakes leisure village was Ian Curtis, of Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon.
- More winners from our December 29 competitions will be announced next week.