Reckless driving of a mindless moron
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when — after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel. He did not
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when - after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel.
He did not even bother to stop to see if she was alive.
He just carried on and drove away.
Luckily, apart from bruises and shock, my daughter is OK, but her car is a write off. How can the driver sleep at night?
What sort of person can just drive off?
The police said if a lorry was on the road at the same time the outcome could have been very different.
- 1 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 2 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 3 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 4 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 8 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 9 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
In my mind such a person is a total waste of space, a complete moron, but I hope he never has to go through what my daughter was feeling in those few minutes.
If anyone did see anything could he or she please come forward.
GAIL McCOURT, March