Reckless driving of a mindless moron
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when — after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel. He did not
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when - after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel.
He did not even bother to stop to see if she was alive.
He just carried on and drove away.
Luckily, apart from bruises and shock, my daughter is OK, but her car is a write off. How can the driver sleep at night?
What sort of person can just drive off?
The police said if a lorry was on the road at the same time the outcome could have been very different.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
In my mind such a person is a total waste of space, a complete moron, but I hope he never has to go through what my daughter was feeling in those few minutes.
If anyone did see anything could he or she please come forward.
GAIL McCOURT, March