Reckless driving of a mindless moron
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when — after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel. He did not
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when - after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel.
He did not even bother to stop to see if she was alive.
He just carried on and drove away.
Luckily, apart from bruises and shock, my daughter is OK, but her car is a write off. How can the driver sleep at night?
You may also want to watch:
What sort of person can just drive off?
The police said if a lorry was on the road at the same time the outcome could have been very different.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary
In my mind such a person is a total waste of space, a complete moron, but I hope he never has to go through what my daughter was feeling in those few minutes.
If anyone did see anything could he or she please come forward.
GAIL McCOURT, March