Reckless driving of a mindless moron
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when — after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel. He did not
I WOULD like to know what the mindless moron who caused by 20-year-old daughter to crash her car on Monday on the Huntingdon/Chatteris Road was thinking when - after hitting her car, causing it to spin in the road, hit a tree and lose a wheel.
He did not even bother to stop to see if she was alive.
He just carried on and drove away.
Luckily, apart from bruises and shock, my daughter is OK, but her car is a write off. How can the driver sleep at night?
You may also want to watch:
What sort of person can just drive off?
The police said if a lorry was on the road at the same time the outcome could have been very different.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
In my mind such a person is a total waste of space, a complete moron, but I hope he never has to go through what my daughter was feeling in those few minutes.
If anyone did see anything could he or she please come forward.
GAIL McCOURT, March