Record £1 million turnover for telecoms division of Mick George in Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
A record turnover of more than £1 million is expected to be hit by the telecoms division of the Mick George Group.
The start-up business only began three years ago and has a client list that spans five local counties.
It covers a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, healthcare, education and recruitment.
It comes after the Mick George Group led a unique talent search in 2016 encouraging local entrepreneurs to come forward.
Ian Cleaver, 46, now heads up the division within the construction brand.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Mick George Group said: "We are firm believers in putting the customer first, providing a fantastic service and experience, hence the inclusion of site surveys, installation, on-site training and aftersales as standard, within all partnerships.
"We recognise the integral part that the 'phone system' and communication plays within business, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
They aim to have 1000 customers on their books within five years.