Where you can see the Red Arrows flying over Cambridgeshire today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows will be flying over parts of Cambridgeshire today, Wednesday, August 25.
If you are near March and Peterborough, you will be able to see them at around 4.30pm.
They are heading to Norfolk for a Friends and Family Day event at RAF Marham at 4pm.
Though this display is closed to the public, there is still a chance to see them as they pass Cambridgeshire by overhead.
Where you can see the Red Arrows today, Wednesday August 25:
You may also want to watch:
- Scampton - 3.45pm
- Fiskerton - 3.47pm
- King's Lynn - 3.58pm
- Marham display - 4pm
- Hilborough House - 4.32pm
- Hilgay - 4.33pm
- Crowland - 4.37pm
- Bottlesford - 4.41pm
- Collingham - 4.44pm
- Scampton - 4.46pm
- 1 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 3 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 10 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall