Rehouse pregnant woman and I’ll have the shed
I READ with interest the article Home in a shed in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer
I READ with interest the article 'Home in a shed' in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer of this property to myself, as I am not in a position to be offered council housing due to my single male status.
Better still, the money that is being offered for the wind turbines could be used to build hundreds of small brick sheds for the hundreds of single males out there who have no homes due to low incomes, as I'm very sure we could afford the rent for the sheds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 9 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million