Rehouse pregnant woman and I’ll have the shed
I READ with interest the article Home in a shed in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer
I READ with interest the article 'Home in a shed' in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer of this property to myself, as I am not in a position to be offered council housing due to my single male status.
Better still, the money that is being offered for the wind turbines could be used to build hundreds of small brick sheds for the hundreds of single males out there who have no homes due to low incomes, as I'm very sure we could afford the rent for the sheds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 8 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 9 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 10 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests