Rehouse pregnant woman and I’ll have the shed
I READ with interest the article Home in a shed in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer
I READ with interest the article 'Home in a shed' in your issure last week. I feel sorry for Tina who is five months pregnant and living in a small brick shed, but it would be nice for the council to rehouse her, freeing up her shed and putting the offer of this property to myself, as I am not in a position to be offered council housing due to my single male status.
Better still, the money that is being offered for the wind turbines could be used to build hundreds of small brick sheds for the hundreds of single males out there who have no homes due to low incomes, as I'm very sure we could afford the rent for the sheds.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'