Remember your loved one at a Christmas memorial service in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Remember the life of your loved one by joining a special church service being held in Wisbech before the town’s lights are switched on.
The Christmas memorial service is for families and friends to remember loved ones who have died.
The service will be held on Sunday November 29 at 2.30pm at St Peter and St Paul’s Church, Wisbech conducted by Father Paul West and Mark Tyack.
Anyone is welcome to attend and family and friends will be invited to hang memorial tags on the memorial Christmas trees at the church.
The Cantus Choir and special guest, Vanessa Hunt, a singer who featured on BBC One’s The Voice will also be performing.
You may also want to watch:
Lee Nelson, of funeral directors, W and W G West and W Bailey & Son, who are organising the event, said: “Last year, our memorial service was attended by around 150 people and was a huge success.
“Many members of the public and families we have served found the service very comforting and we wanted to offer this again.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Refreshments will be provided and guests will also have the opportunity to watch the Christmas light switch on at 4pm following the service.