Renew your wedding vows in special ceremony to celebrate friendship and marriage
A CELEBRATION of love, marriage and friendship is taking place in a special service which is offering people a chance to renew their wedding vows.
Married couples can mark their matured and deepened love at St Peter’s Church, March, Service of Relationships next Sunday at 6.30pm.
The 45 minute service will highlight the joy and fulfilment that friendship and marriage brings to people’s lives, with tea and coffee available after the service.
Reverend Jenny Webb said: “A service based on the relationships of friendship and marriage is a very natural follow up to our recent service to Celebrate Families.
“Friendship and marriage are a profound part of the church tradition and the bible has many examples of relationships succeeding despite real adversity. It is also good that we can learn from each other and grow and develop as people.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: For more information contact Revd Jenny Webb on 01354 650855, Revd Anthony Chandler on 01354 652894 or www.stpeterschurchmarch.co.uk.
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 9 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award