Renew your wedding vows in special ceremony to celebrate friendship and marriage
A CELEBRATION of love, marriage and friendship is taking place in a special service which is offering people a chance to renew their wedding vows.
Married couples can mark their matured and deepened love at St Peter’s Church, March, Service of Relationships next Sunday at 6.30pm.
The 45 minute service will highlight the joy and fulfilment that friendship and marriage brings to people’s lives, with tea and coffee available after the service.
Reverend Jenny Webb said: “A service based on the relationships of friendship and marriage is a very natural follow up to our recent service to Celebrate Families.
“Friendship and marriage are a profound part of the church tradition and the bible has many examples of relationships succeeding despite real adversity. It is also good that we can learn from each other and grow and develop as people.”
CONTACT: For more information contact Revd Jenny Webb on 01354 650855, Revd Anthony Chandler on 01354 652894 or www.stpeterschurchmarch.co.uk.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops