Resident stole from care home
CARE home resident Anthony Bridgestock stole a master key from the office at The Conifers, in Wisbech, and used it to steal items from other rooms. When staff launched an investigation, Bridgestock, 20, said he knew nothing about the burglaries, but then
CARE home resident Anthony Bridgestock stole a master key from the office at The Conifers, in Wisbech, and used it to steal items from other rooms.
When staff launched an investigation, Bridgestock, 20, said he knew nothing about the burglaries, but then produced the key that was hidden in a speaker.
He stole three cameras over a three-day period, selling them to raise money for drugs, prosecutor Nicola Ebbs told Fenland magistrates on Tuesday.
Bridgestock, of North Brink, Wisbech, admitted stealing a digital camera and memory stick worth £156.88 on June 13, and asked for three other burglaries to be considered.
You may also want to watch:
"He was mixing with people who encouraged him to do wrong things," said Anita Waterman, mitigating. "Now he does not go out unless he is with a member of staff."
After hearing that Bridgestock was in breach of a five-month suspended prison sentence, the court ordered a report and adjourned sentencing until August 14.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government