Residents asked for their views on how to improve non-emergency patient transport services in Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
A public consultation is being held to give residents their say on how to improve non-emergency patient transport services in Cambridgeshire.
Public meetings will take place at a variety of locations across the county, including March Library (September 16, 10.30-11.30am), Wisbech Library (September 29, 1-2pm) and Chatteris Library (October 14, 11am-noon).
The public consultation has been launched by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG),
Feedback given during the public consultation will be included in a follow-up report, which will be considered by the CCG governing body, contributing to any further development of these services.
A questionnaire can also be filled in, which must be completed by November 19.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Neil Modha, chief clinical officer, said: “This consultation is important in helping us develop our services and to deliver a good quality non-emergency patient transport service.
“We want to hear your opinions, and your answers to our questions concerning a service that is crucial for those who may be otherwise isolated, or in need of patient transport for health reasons.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
“We want this service to support all its users fairly and as seamlessly as possible.”
The consultation document can be read online, with a questionnaire also available for completion – find them at www.cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk/have-your-say/nepts.htm. Alternatively a hard copy may be requested by phoning 01223 725304. Hard copies are also being sent to GP surgeries, pharmacies, and libraries.