Resounding success for charity ball at March Golf Club
- Credit: Archant
A charity dinner at March golf club has raised £1500 for the Alzheimer’s Society.
Lydia Molyneux started the ball rolling and, with the help of Fiona Woods and lady captain Shona Kent, the event was organised which proved to be a huge success.
Sponsors were FESA UK, Produce World Group, March Quality Meats, Plate and Porter, Sainsbury’s and Tesco.
The event was supported by members of the golf club, family’s and friends.
There were 48 guests who sat down to a three course gourmet meal.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Wood said: “Waiters and waitresses were great and donated tips to the charity. We had great helpers washing up and had Malcolm George in front of house.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November