RESPONDING to Mr Watson s letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent u
RESPONDING to Mr Watson's letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises' plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent use for the aesthetic production of electricity.
Frequent walks near Whitemoor Prison had already led to the thought that the Longhill area is suitable for an additional wind turbine, perhaps more.
The District Council should not take it that not all residents agree with Mr Watson. All best wishes for success to the applicants.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 5 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 6 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 7 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 10 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash