RESPONDING to Mr Watson s letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent u
RESPONDING to Mr Watson's letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises' plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent use for the aesthetic production of electricity.
Frequent walks near Whitemoor Prison had already led to the thought that the Longhill area is suitable for an additional wind turbine, perhaps more.
The District Council should not take it that not all residents agree with Mr Watson. All best wishes for success to the applicants.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 8 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 9 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 10 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack