RESPONDING to Mr Watson s letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent u
RESPONDING to Mr Watson's letter (January 25); as a resident of north March no sadness was felt when reading about Snowmountain Enterprises' plan for another wind turbine at Longhill. Conversely, I look forward happily to its construction and subsequent use for the aesthetic production of electricity.
Frequent walks near Whitemoor Prison had already led to the thought that the Longhill area is suitable for an additional wind turbine, perhaps more.
The District Council should not take it that not all residents agree with Mr Watson. All best wishes for success to the applicants.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 2 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 3 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 4 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 5 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 6 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 7 Motorist escapes serious injury after Sixteen Foot Bank crash
- 8 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 9 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 10 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival