Response from Greenvale AP
For the sake of accuracy, Greenvale wish to record that the proposed development at its Floods Ferry site (as reported today) is for the purpose of rationalising the existing packing halls at Floods Ferry from two to one as well as upgrading the dispatch area of the site.
The overall aim is to upgrade and improve efficiency of layout at the same time.
No other site is effected by this proposed development.
You may also want to watch:
Floods Ferry Road
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’