I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal to abandon retirement age completely.
I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal
to abandon retirement age completely.
To elaborate on his theme, concerning service to the economy in his afterlife,
Might I suggest that, after death, we both volunteer to serve as skeleton staff
You may also want to watch:
to the new March crematorium, should the need arise.
B S GOWLER
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million