I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal to abandon retirement age completely.
I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal
to abandon retirement age completely.
To elaborate on his theme, concerning service to the economy in his afterlife,
Might I suggest that, after death, we both volunteer to serve as skeleton staff
You may also want to watch:
to the new March crematorium, should the need arise.
B S GOWLER
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 10 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community