I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal to abandon retirement age completely.
I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal
to abandon retirement age completely.
To elaborate on his theme, concerning service to the economy in his afterlife,
Might I suggest that, after death, we both volunteer to serve as skeleton staff
to the new March crematorium, should the need arise.
B S GOWLER
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 4 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 5 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 6 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 7 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 8 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 9 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 10 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee