I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal to abandon retirement age completely.
I ENJOY a little sardonic humour, so well done to Mark Burton for his proposal
to abandon retirement age completely.
To elaborate on his theme, concerning service to the economy in his afterlife,
Might I suggest that, after death, we both volunteer to serve as skeleton staff
You may also want to watch:
to the new March crematorium, should the need arise.
B S GOWLER
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 6 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 9 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 10 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa