Review of Fenland bus routes to take place with people encouraged to have their say at drop-in events
- Credit: Archant
A series of drop-in sessions will take place where people can have their say on various Fenland bus routes.
As part of the Cambridgeshire Future Transport programme, the 9 Chatteris to Ely, 33 March town service, 35 Chatteris to March, 46 Wisbech-Guyhirn-March, 56 Wisbech to March and 56 Manea to Benwick buses will be reviewed.
A review has already taken place of the 31 Peterborough to Ramsey bus, which passes through Whittlesey.
Feedback was that a lack of bus services in the evenings and at weekends were a problem.
Drop-in sessions are scheduled at Benwick Village Hall on October 28 from 10am-noon, Manea Village Hall on October 28 from 2-4pm, Wisbech library on October 30 from 10am to noon and March library on November 19 from 10am to noon.
You may also want to watch:
You can have your say at http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/CambsFT3
For more information, go to www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/cft, e-mail email@example.com or call 0345 045 0675
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man found dead in March
What do you think of Fenland’s bus services? How can they be improved? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org