Reward offered after trailer advertising Skylark Country Show is stolen
COUNTRY show promoter Paul Salter has offered a �250 reward after his advertising trailer was stolen from a Fenland roundabout.
The trailer, which displayed a 12ft by 8ft sign promoting this weekend’s Skylark Vintage Country and Air Show, was stolen from Mill Hill Roundabout, near Wimblington, at about 5.30pm Monday.
The event takes place this weekend at the Skylark showground near Wimblington.
Mr Salter said: “It was stolen on Monday evening at about 5.30pm. A member of the public spotted it being towed by a dark coloured 4x4 near Tesco, heading towards Wisbech. He didn’t get the make of the vehicle.
“It was wheel clamped, but the thieves managed to get the clamp off.
You may also want to watch:
“I am offering a �250 reward to anyone who can help me recover the trailer.”
Anyone with information about the theft should contact Mr Salter on 07748 983509 or police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed