Firm offers £2,000 reward to track down burglars who broke into their Guyhirn premises
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland company says it will pay a £2,000 reward to track down thieves who broke in at the weekend.
MSB Contracting says that on Saturday (October 21) thieves who broke into their Guyhirn premises and made off with valuable equipment.
Once in the thieves broke into two vehicles and “multiple plant has been stolen” said a company spokesman.
Items stolen include:
• Upright wackers
You may also want to watch:
• Flat plate wackers
• Still saws
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
• Grab control box
The spokesman said: “Anyone who has information relating to this theft/break in please be in touch as soon as possible.”
A reward will be considered for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
If you see anyone attempting to sell any of these items please be in touch.
The company is based within Ken Thomas Ltd in Thorney Road, Guyhirn.
Between Saturday October 6 at 4.30pm and Monday October 9 at 6.30am the company’s offices were also broken into.
Thieves stole apple Imacs and multiple fuel cards.