Firm offers £2,000 reward to track down burglars who broke into their Guyhirn premises
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland company says it will pay a £2,000 reward to track down thieves who broke in at the weekend.
MSB Contracting says that on Saturday (October 21) thieves who broke into their Guyhirn premises and made off with valuable equipment.
Once in the thieves broke into two vehicles and “multiple plant has been stolen” said a company spokesman.
Items stolen include:
• Upright wackers
You may also want to watch:
• Flat plate wackers
• Still saws
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
• Grab control box
The spokesman said: “Anyone who has information relating to this theft/break in please be in touch as soon as possible.”
A reward will be considered for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
If you see anyone attempting to sell any of these items please be in touch.
The company is based within Ken Thomas Ltd in Thorney Road, Guyhirn.
Between Saturday October 6 at 4.30pm and Monday October 9 at 6.30am the company’s offices were also broken into.
Thieves stole apple Imacs and multiple fuel cards.