RICHARD PHILLIPS - TRESCIA GALLICHAN
- Credit: Archant
St Barnabas Nottingham Roman Catholic Cathedral was the setting for the marriage of Richard Phillips and Trescia Gallichan.
The groom is the only son of Sue and Barry Phillips of Huntingdon. The bride is the middle daughter of Christopher and Nicholina Gallichan of Wisbech.
There were 11 bridal attendants: Helen Willatt, Anna Atherton and Sarah Gallichan (bride’s sisters), Catherine Turner (sister-in-law); pageboys Thomas, David and Michael Willatt (bride’s nephews); and flower girls Eva Atherton, Katie and Emily Turner (bride’s niece) and Isabel Barker-Poole (bride’s goddaughter).
Craig Curtis was bes tman.
A reception was held at Donington Park Farmhouse in Castle Donington.
You may also want to watch:
The couple honeymooned in Paris and the south of France.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November