Ridgeons welcomes new members to prestigious ‘25 Club’ at annual dinner
RIDGEONS, East Anglia’s largest independent timber and builders’ merchant, welcomed ten employees into its prestigious ‘25 Club’ at its annual dinner.
The move was in recognition of them achieving more than 25 years of continued service for the company.
This year’s new members are Andrew Peacock, Ian Shaw, Paul Clark, Kevin Storey, Saffron Walden, Belinda Henocq, Penny Bunn, Colin Palmer, David Markham and Michael Littlechild.
They each received a personal welcome to the ’25 Club’ and were presented with an enamelled ‘25’ insignia lapel badge, a ’25 Club’ tie, a framed special service certificate and an inscribed gift which they had personally chosen. Director Gordon Ridgeon, who hosted the event, said: “We are delighted to be able to welcome ten new members to our ever growing ’25 Club’.
“Now in its 54th year, the annual dinner provides the perfect opportunity for us as a group to thank employees past and present for their long service and continued commitment.
You may also want to watch:
“As a business that is built on relationships, it is important that we recognise and celebrate the achievements of these dedicated individuals.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens