Group of four men ‘cut through gates’ at gun shop before stealing air rifles
- Credit: Google/Owner
Four men reportedly cut through gates at a gun shop before spending 20 minutes inside stealing air riles, clothing and lamps.
The group forced entry at the Whittlesey Gun Shop premises on Station Road in Whittlesey on Thursday night (December 3).
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We are appealing for information after Whittlesey Gun Shop was broken into on December 3.
“It is believed a group of four men cut through gates to the premises in Station Road at about 9pm to then force entry to the shop.
“They were in the store for about 20 minutes before leaving with items including clothing, lamps and air rifles.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident, or who may have seen suspicious activity in the area at the time, is urged to contact police.
You can report at www.cambs.police.uk/report or by using the online web chat function and quoting incident 413 of December 3.
Those who do not have access to the internet should call 101.
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years