Overturned farm machine closes B1040 in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A piece of overturned farm machinery has closed a Whittlesey road.
The incident happened just after 1.30pm this afternoon (January 8) on the B1040, North Side, where the road meets North Bank near the Dog in a Doublet pub.
Police have closed the road while recovery is underway.
No injuries have been reported.
A photo has been tweeted from the scene of the crash showing a green vehicle on its side by the roadside.
You may also want to watch:
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson tweeted: "B1040 Whittlesey - Dog in Doublet.
"The road will need to be closed for recovery work due to this piece of farm machinery turning over."
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home