Road resurfacing work on the A47 scheduled for Monday night
- Credit: Archant
PART of the A47 will be closed overnight on Monday due to resurfacing on the Lynn Road roundabout and part of the westbound carriageway.
The work is due to begin at 8pm on Monday and is expected to be complete by 6am on Tuesday.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place.
Mike Evans, Highways Agency Project Sponsor, said: “We are committed to providing safe and smooth journeys to road users and this overnight resurfacing work will improve journeys for road users on the A47.
“We have planned this work to take place overnight between 8pm and 6am, when traffic flows are lower, to minimise disruption.”
You may also want to watch:
The A47 will be closed between the A1101 junction at Wisbech and the Terrington Saint John junction.
Road users travelling west from Terrington St John will be diverted to the A47/A17 Pullover roundabout at Kings Lynn to follow the A17 and the A1101 to rejoin the A47.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Eastbound traffic will be diverted to leave the A47 at the A1101 Wisbech roundabout and follow the A1101 and the A17 to rejoin the A47 at the Pullover roundabout in Kings Lynn.