Road works on main route into Wisbech business park
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned about four days of road works on the route into one of the main business parks in Wisbech.
Road users are being warned of some disruption when the County Council carries out improvements and repairs at Weasenham Lane.
The majority of the £150,000 project will be carried out overnight but the work is still expected to cause some traffic delays.
Traffic flow will be controlled by temporary traffic lights.
The surface of the road has deteriorated in several locations and now needs replacing which will make journeys smoother and safer for all road users.
You may also want to watch:
Contractors will move in on October 28 to carry out initial work between 8am to 4pm and then between Tuesday October 29 and Thursday October 31.
Work will be take place overnight from 8pm to 6am.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
Drivers are being urged to allow extra time for their journey or to find an alternative route during the roadworks.