Rob does an amazing job - the closure of the rescue centre is catastrophic
I am one of the volunteers who helped out at Rob Phipps’ rescue centre.
What has happened to the rescue centre is catastrophic.
Rob does an amazing job rescuing dogs that have been traumatised by either being starved, beaten and left out on the street. Also, the RSPCA cannot match his expertise in the behaviour of dogs.
These dogs would have been put to sleep, but Rob has given them a lifeline. These dogs range from Jack Russell Terriers to Rottweilers and Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
Rob mends them and, with the help of us, they are loved and walked and socialised.
You may also want to watch:
The process of rehoming is a long one. It’s not a two-hour meet - it can sometimes take weeks.
The RSPCA has asked Rob for help with dogs in the past but when he needed its help, it turned its back.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
If other dog owners have behaviour issues they should go to Rob - his priority is his dogs and their welfare!