“Robbie Williams” at a charity night in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
Robbie Williams is making a guest appearance for a charity night of music in Whittlesey.
Tribute act Mike Andrews will be raising the roof at Childers in Station Road for the evening on Friday July 7 which is raising funds for the town’s Defibrillators For All charity.
Also entertaining will be Dale Diamond, Steve Gibbs and pub landlord Phill Quinn.
Tickets are £10 each and are available from Colin Martin via Facebook or by calling 07751-602966.
The charity aims to place enough defibrillators around Whittlesey so that nobody is more than three minutes away from their nearest one.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: “We want to ensure everyone is given the best chance of survival should they have a Cardiac Arrest. We plan to screen our young people on a regular basis so undiagnosed heart conditions are not missed which could result in a sudden cardiac arrest.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home