ROBIN’S NEST: Fencops are signing up to Twitter - a great chance to chat about issues that matter to you
- Credit: Archant
WELL the bird in Robin’s Nest has found its voice and is starting to tweet.
Yes the media lady at Headquarters has done the impossible - she has brought me and others out of the dark and brought us into the social media world.
Once we had established that things have moved on from the VHS video tape, vinyl records and the ZX spectrum (as you can see she had to be patient), she opened our eyes to a whole new world.
Fencops is being launched this week on Twitter. Chief Insp Mike Winters will be chirping about Strategic issues, Det Insp Dave Murphy will be quacking about crimes and investigations, Sgt Dave Bax will be squawking about licensing and anti-social behaviour issues and I will be doing my usual warble.
It is hoped that you, the community, will join us so that you can be kept up to date with the latest crime trends, accident information, latest news and initiatives.
You may also want to watch:
It is also an opportunity to have some direct conversation with us about issues that matter to you.
So come and join us in a morning chorus so to speak.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital