ROBIN’S NEST: Fencops are signing up to Twitter - a great chance to chat about issues that matter to you
- Credit: Archant
WELL the bird in Robin’s Nest has found its voice and is starting to tweet.
Yes the media lady at Headquarters has done the impossible - she has brought me and others out of the dark and brought us into the social media world.
Once we had established that things have moved on from the VHS video tape, vinyl records and the ZX spectrum (as you can see she had to be patient), she opened our eyes to a whole new world.
Fencops is being launched this week on Twitter. Chief Insp Mike Winters will be chirping about Strategic issues, Det Insp Dave Murphy will be quacking about crimes and investigations, Sgt Dave Bax will be squawking about licensing and anti-social behaviour issues and I will be doing my usual warble.
It is hoped that you, the community, will join us so that you can be kept up to date with the latest crime trends, accident information, latest news and initiatives.
It is also an opportunity to have some direct conversation with us about issues that matter to you.
So come and join us in a morning chorus so to speak.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched