Roddons sets up base in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
RODDONS has opened a new office in Wisbech.
The opening ceremony, attended by Roddons Housing Association chairman Brenda Reynolds, councillors and local residents, took place at Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, on Monday.
Previously Wisbech residents had to travel to the housing association’s head office in March.
Customers will have access to a range of services including Home Link, which registers people for housing, transfers and exchanges, and Easy Move, which helps people to downsize their property.
They will also be able to report any issues regarding rent, repairs and anti-social behaviour directly to their landlord.
Jenny Hodson, managing director at Roddons, said: “We are extremely proud to be boosting our service to Wisbech residents with the opening of a brand new local office.
“The new office will make it easier for people in the Wisbech area to get access to our services, for example for advice on rents and benefits.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 6 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
“We hope this move will make Roddons more accessible to our customers in the area, particularly those who may have struggled to get to our March office.”
Office opening hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm. Opening hours and services at the head office in March will remain the same.