Rose Homes to launch Assisted Purchase Plan for new Whittlesey estate
ROSE Homes has introduced a new scheme to assist both buyers and sellers in the purchase of their new home.
The Limes, Whittlesey, a development of two, three and four-bedroom homes, will launch the Assisted Purchase Plan on Monday August 1.
The opportunity to purchase a property at an early stage of construction will also enable you take advantage of the Rose Homes’ Option Package. It allows you to create a personal touch by selecting from an extensive choice of kitchen furniture and a wide range of tiles for kitchens, cloakrooms, bathrooms and ensuites.
Rose’s homes are finished to a high specification throughout and include Bosch integrated appliances and ceramic tiling to kitchen floors.
The Limes has been designed in harmony with its surroundings and benefits from open views of countryside. Whittlesey town centre is within walking distance.
For more information on The Limes or the Roses Assisted Purchase Plan please contact Margaret Formosa at Grays New Homes on 01733 313313. Alternatively telephone the Rose Homes Sales Manager, Mark Busby on 01733 351727 or visit www.rosehomes.co.uk
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?