Rose Homes to launch Assisted Purchase Plan for new Whittlesey estate
ROSE Homes has introduced a new scheme to assist both buyers and sellers in the purchase of their new home.
The Limes, Whittlesey, a development of two, three and four-bedroom homes, will launch the Assisted Purchase Plan on Monday August 1.
The opportunity to purchase a property at an early stage of construction will also enable you take advantage of the Rose Homes’ Option Package. It allows you to create a personal touch by selecting from an extensive choice of kitchen furniture and a wide range of tiles for kitchens, cloakrooms, bathrooms and ensuites.
Rose’s homes are finished to a high specification throughout and include Bosch integrated appliances and ceramic tiling to kitchen floors.
The Limes has been designed in harmony with its surroundings and benefits from open views of countryside. Whittlesey town centre is within walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on The Limes or the Roses Assisted Purchase Plan please contact Margaret Formosa at Grays New Homes on 01733 313313. Alternatively telephone the Rose Homes Sales Manager, Mark Busby on 01733 351727 or visit www.rosehomes.co.uk
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault