Route for Santa and his sleigh in Wisbech has been finalised
WISBECH Lions Club has now finalised dates and routes with Santa and his sleigh for this year.
For safety reasons all dates and routes are very much dependant on the weather conditions at the time. Visiting times will be between 6pm and no later than 8pm.
December 6: Ramnoth Road, Copperfields, Mansell Road, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Falklands Drive.
December 7: Jeffrey Avenue, Chapnall Road, Fundry Road, Stow Road, Trinity Road, Guild Road, Norwich Road, Council Road, Staithe Road.
December 10: Edinburgh Drive, Acacia Avenue, St Michael’s Avenue, Grosvenor Road, Goddard Crescent, Mount Pleasant Road, Tinkers Drove, Ollard Avenue, Eastfields Road.
You may also want to watch:
December 11: Stow Lane, Maldon Road, Peldon Drive, Medway Close, Money Bank, Sixth Avenue, Mount Drive, Norwich Road.
December 12: Heron Road, Railway Road, Station Drive, Victory Road, Hillburn Road, Burdett Road, Queens Road.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
December 20: Pickards Way, Cambridge Drive, Summerfield Close.
In addition to the above, he will also be attending the switching-on of the Christmas lights on Wisbech market place on November 30 and the Christmas Market where he will be sitting alongside Boots chemists from about 9am-4pm on December 17.