Royal Mail announces changes to March’s postal delivery routes
- Credit: Archant
MARCH residents are likely to get their post at different times starting from this week as the Royal Mail introduces new delivery routes for its postmen.
The time customers receive mail will depend on where they live on the new delivery route. This may be later or possibly earlier than current delivery times.
The company admits these changes will require a period of adjustment for staff but they say they are doing everything possible to maintain a high level of service.
Royal Mail’s collections and delivery sector manager Michael Thompson, said: “We are proud of the high regard in which our postmen and women are held in March.
“The local delivery team and I are fully committed to providing a high quality of service that is as reliable and friendly as customers have come to expect from Royal Mail over many years.”
You may also want to watch:
The changes will affect the PE15 postcode area. If customers have any queries after they have received a letter, they can call 0845 601 1399.
Deaf and hard of hearing customers can use the Textphone 0845 600 0606.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache