‘Lovely little trio’ Honey, Candy and Buddy need rehoming after owner passes away
- Credit: RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre
Three dogs are desperately looking for a new home to spend their twilight years together after their owner recently passed away.
Described by RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre in the Fens as a “lovely little trio”, Honey, Candy and Buddy are looking to remain together for life.
Although the charity says if this is not possible, 14-year-old Buddy is able to go it alone, but Honey and Candy are “very bonded” and “must stay together”.
A spokesperson said: “This lovely little trio have unfortunately found themselves in kennels after their owner sadly passed away.
“We would love to find them a home where they can remain together during their twilight years, but we know this is a huge ask.
You may also want to watch:
“Honey and Candy are very bonded and must stay together.
“Buddy on the other hand is quite independent and although he loves his girls, we feel he would settle in a home on his own, as long as he had plenty of company during the day.”
To find out more information, visit: www.rspca.org.uk/findapet
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack